Saturday, February 28, 2015

More items added to Sale-A-Bration!!

WOWZERS!!  I loved this years Sale-A-Bration items!  I really think this years offering is the best ever and yet Stampin' UP! has added even more items and I love them too!!
Starting March 1st (that's today) you can earn one of these 4 new products with each $50 purchase.  Sale-A-Bration goes until March 31st!
I love the way they colored the "Thanks" on this card!













The papers are actually VELLUM, how pretty is that?  Can't wait to see them in person. 
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!  Here is a link to the flyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!