Monday, March 23, 2015

Little Letters Thinlit Dies from Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone!  Are you surprised to see a paper scrapbook page? It has been a while since I have shared one with you!  I admit, I have been making a lot more digital pages than paper pages.  I have a lot of photos from before I had a digital camera, so my intention has always been to make traditional paper pages or Project Life pages with the older photos, and then make digital pages with the newer photos.  But, Digital is less messy and I tend to keep up with those and not work on the older photos.  Stampin' Up's announcement to discontinue the digital line made me decide to make a few paper pages this week, although I will never stop making the digital pages, I just love them too much!!
I decided to use my Little Letters Thinlit Dies, which I purchases about a year ago for the sole purpose of making page titles.  I have used them many times on cards, but not for scrapbook pages, too funny.  I love that my Stampin' Up! products are so versatile!  These little letters are not too big, so they work nicely on cards and pages! On this page I actually used the negative space left behind when the letters are cut out.  I saved the letters in a baggie with a bunch of other left over letters and numbers.   I used the magnetic platform to line up the dies, I  really love that platform but every once and a while the magnets and the dies just don't want to co-operate.  This happened when I went to cut out the word "sun".  I just used a bit of washi tape to hold it in place while I ran the dies through the Big Shot.








 
 















I used dimentionals to pop up the cardstock from the layer underneath.  I like the shadow that this creates on the title.  I always save the edges from the dimentionals for little areas like this. 













Isn't that a fun title? 
















I used the File Folder Edgelit dies to create my date tab. 
















I hope you like my project today!  Those little letters are so great.  I am sure you will find many uses for them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!