Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Retirement Sale and Clearance

It's Here!  The official list of what is retiring from the Stampin' Up! annual catalog.  Lots of it is on sale too!  Check out the selection here.  The site seems to be running a tiny bit slowly this morning, I think all of us Stampers are trying to look at the list at the same time : ) 

A note of caution...
Things go fast!!!  If there were some In-Color items you wanted, maybe Strawberry Slush paper? You need to get them fast.  In-Color paper and ink are always gone right away. 

I also heard that new items were going to be added to the clearance rack tomorrow, so be sure to check that too! 

Hi again!  I am editing this page because apparently we have crashed the SU site this morning.  They are working on it. I am attaching a pdf here in hopes you will be able to see the list... http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2015_NA_RetiredList/US_retiredList_ENG.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!