Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday Blossoms

I love the sketchy look of the new Birthday Blossoms stamp set.  I bought it, and some how didn't even realize that it worked with the pansy punch, so that was a bonus.  Don't know how I didn't realize that when I looked at the catalog as it shows the punch outline behind it.  As I was making the card I though, "huh, I wonder if this works with the pansy punch?" Silly me. At least it was a pleasant surprise and not a bad surprise :) 



Another new product I used on this card is  the new Updated Essentials Paper Piercing Pack.  I really like the look of paper piercing, and so this new template pack made it onto my first order.









I love to use my Aqua Painters, so of course I had to give that a try too.














And a third card, quick and simple.















I love punches that work with stamps don't you?
















Card one supplies...




Card Two...


Card three supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!