Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Stamps! You got this!


TODAY'S THE DAY!!
This is one of the brand new stamp sets that come out today!  
I love this set because that flower is such a nice size for coloring  or painting or leaving as an outline or making a subtle background.  So pretty.  I love to color with my Aqua Painters so that is the first thing I did with this image!













But, check out all that you get!  It is like a stamps set and background stamp all in one...Love it!
































I used markers to ink up the stamp and stamped it onto water color paper.
I used my Aqua Pianters and ink from the lid of the stamp pad to color the image.















So that the petals have more definition and don't all blend into one, skip around a bit when coloring them in.  let the ink run out a bit on some and then when you load the brush back in, go to a new petal.














I used the Aqua Painter to brush on a background in Tip-Top Taupe.














I cut up some of that beautiful new lace ribbon to embellish my card.  I used the scallops on the bottom of the sentiment piece, and added some loops of lace behind it.














I used Stazon Ink to ink up the sentiment so that it would not smear when I brushed over it with my aqua painter.















I hope you will check out all the fun new items that are available today!  Let me know if you need a catalog!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!! Thank you for sharing your coloring tips! Love the Aqua Painters as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!