Friday, September 25, 2015

Baby Onesie Congratulations!

Hello everyone!  I needed a baby card this week so I thought I would share what I came up with.  I love this little onesie stamp from the "Something for Baby" set.  So cute!!  You can dress up the onesies with other accents from the set, as I have done here with the tie and flower.








How cute is this set for scrapbooks or pictures to hang up on the wall? Love it!















I started by stamping the hanger onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. 
I also added the congratulations to the bottom.





















Next I stamped the pieces for the onesies and cut them out with the coordinating framelits dies.  I popped them up on dimentionals so add some depth and make it look more like it was hanging on the hanger.








I placed the main image piece onto some Typset Designer Series paper and then onto a card base of Soft Sky.  I used Washi tape for a fun accent of color.  I used some from the Season of Cheer Washi tape pack, and also some from the Epic Day pack, which it on the Clearance Rack right now.  The Clearance rack is a great place to check out before you finalize your order.  Even though an item might be discontinued, it may still coordinate perfectly with current Stampin' Up! products and colors, like the Washi tape here! It is just $1.99 for 3 rolls! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!