Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall treat bags from My Paper Pumpkin!

I love love love this months My Paper Pumpkin kit!  This kit makes 8 treat holders just perfect for all.   So cute!  I put one together right away and it was fun and easy.  I will have to get some yummy treats, maybe caramels or one of the fall flavors of Hersey kisses I have seen in the stores, before I make up the rest because you sort of need to try it closed and I don't want to tie and untie them until I have my candy.  These will be really fun for teacher thank yous before the thanksgiving break, or I can use the more Halloweenish stamps and make a bunch up for the kids on my block.  One of the perks of being a My Paper Pumkin subscriber is that you can purchase past kits or refills while supplies last, and I added another one of these to my last order.  The refill packs are just $8.00, so that is only $1.00 per treat bag!

  I put the treat bag next to my Witch's hat!  I made those fun framed silhouettes last year.

If you have any questions about My Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, please feel free to contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!