Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Weekly Deal 10/6 - 10/12

Hello everyone!!  Here are the new Weekly Deals for this week.  With Christmas approaching, I think it is a great time to grab some of the Gusseted Cello Bags, these are great for treat holders! Add some ribbon and a cute tag and your cookie delivery will look great!  Speaking of treats, I love that Hamburger box!  So fun!  another great way to wrap up a Christmas treat for a teacher or a co-worker.  And, when putting together boxes and things, Fast Fuse is a good way to go!
Click here to be directed to the online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!