Thursday, November 5, 2015

Grateful Gifts!

I made some really yummy pumpkin bread and thought I would make up some mini loaves for some of my children's teachers.  Then of course I couldn't just send them to school in a baggie, I had to make up a cute tag.
















I used a stamp from the "A Little Something" stamp set.  This is a great stamp set for a variety of holidays and perfect for tags!
I inked the stamp up with markers form the 2014-2016 In-Color Collection, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist.
I tied it up with a small piece of blackberry Bliss striped cotton ribbon and a bit of gold sequin trim.
I punched the tag out with the Note Tag punch and flagged the gold glimmer layer with the Banner Triple punch.
I wanted to make the tag in the back longer than in the front, so I slipped the Gold Glimmer paper in from the back, only putting the top through the punch.







 If you would love an excellent Pumpkin Bread recipe, try this one.  It has gotten rave reviews from my kids and my neighbors, and hopefully the teachers that got this on Monday :)   I usually make these into muffins, just bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
 http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/contest-winning-chocolate-chip-pumpkin-bread

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!