Friday, December 18, 2015

Ballet Class Gift

Hello everyone!  I thought I would share the cards and gift bag I made for Jillian's Ballet class.  I made these projects with the soon to be retired  Sparkly Season stamp set. 
I bought this stamp set right away with ballet class in mind, but I have since used it for Halloween and I will be making some nutcracker cards in the future I am sure. 
















I adhered my tag to a Petite Cafe Bag.  I love this cute little bags.  Inside is a gift card as well as a bunch of hair bands ( the class is constantly forgetting to put their hair into a ponytail for class and the teacher has a jar of them on her desk, which gets empty fast, so I am helping to replenish the supply) and some chocolate. 







Did you catch the new product?  Blushing Bride Glimmer paper!! and let me tell you, it is so gorgeous in real life!! It will be available in the new spring mini catalog that starts January 5th!






Here is a card version I made when I thought I was just going to give a gift card. 



























inside the snow globes are some sequin stars and some "snow" left over from the To You and Yours shaker card kits. 







Thanks for stopping by today!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!