Sunday, December 20, 2015

Fun with Clearance Products!



I thought I would highlight a couple fun items from the current Year End Holiday close outs.  One of my favorite finds is the super cute Real Red Pom Pom trim!  I saw my friend Cindy Schuster use it as holly berries a few weeks back, and I just had to do that too!  I also saw a cute project on Pinterest by Connie Collins that used the Sweetie Pie boxes as trees and I really pretty much just copied her box, too cute!  She had some really pretty ribbon that I did not have but that's OK.











Isn't that pom pom so cute there?
The Holly leaves were made with an oval punch.  Fold the oval in half and then punch half circles out of the sides.













I also made this cute little box, also inspired by Cindy Schuster.  I used a bigger oval for this holly.
















The little box is made from the gift box punch board. This box used the 6 x 6 Merry Moments paper stack.  You don't even need to trim the paper first, so you can make lots of little boxes super fast.  Fill with some little gifts like chocolates or other small things, like what my nephews want, cash :)











And my favorite use of the pom pom trim is for a Rudolph nose!  So much fun! The reindeer paper clips are on sale, as is the 6 x 6 paper stack, and the pom pom trim!!
What else will you find on sale at the Year End Close out?!  












 Simple but cute! And as time is running out, simple is what's needed!











Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a good Christmas and a New Year's joys and successes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! and Thank you for your nice comments throughout the year. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well!

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!