Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bear Hugs!!

When I got my new catalog back in November I just loved everything in it.  My daughter Jillian came over and looked at some of the pages with me.  Later that night when I looked through it again I saw this written on the bottom of the page!  Normally I would not be too happy that she wrote in my brand new catalog, but how could I be mad at that cuteness!
So, I thought I would share a few things that I made with this stamp set since the catalog has finally gone live yesterday! 

First thing I made is this little tiny card to put in Jillian's homework folder.  She loves it when I put little things in her backpack or lunch box.  This is a tiny 3 x 3 note card.












Next I made a super simple page with the whole bear family.   I used Hello Honey paper of course, since it was bears :)































I then just stamped a whole bunch of pieces from the set on a lot of scrap paper.  I was in the mood to color, so I made a whole bunch of pieces. This way the next time I want to created a card or project with the cute little bears I will be all set.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Check out this fun video from Stampin' Up! 

 Hope you like the fun bears! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!