Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bloomin' Love Suite!

Hello stampers!  These are some cards that we made at Stamp Camp last weekend.  We used the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die and the Bloomin' Love stamp set and Love Blossoms designer series paper stack.








I started out by cutting out the Hexagon Hive  Thinlits piece in Rose Red.   To attach the die to the card base we used our Snail tape runners to add strips of adhesive to the Thick Whisper White card stock.  The adhesive will come through the Hexagon Hive piece and that is a good thing because this will be how we adhere the designer paper to the empty spaces.




To get the scrap pieces used to fill in the empty spaces in the Hexagon Hive I just ran several different patterns of paper from the Love Blossoms designer series paper stack through the die, but this time instead of using the main image, I used the scrap pieces.   Here is was just like a puzzle, trying to find papers that fit into the little sides and corners in different patterns.



 The Bloomin' Love stamp set was used to make the main image sentiment.  The banner could be cut out by hand, but yippee, there is a framelit that fits it from the Large Number Framelit set!  I used the circle framelit dies to cut out the heart and Garden Green mat layer. 


We also made these cute little boxes.  I used the  Gift bag punch board to make them.  I actually bought this punch board a really long time ago. but never used it.  Now I seem to use it all the time!  I made a lot of gift bags this past Christmas.  It is so easy and fun!









Now I had a lot of these peices left over from when I used the punched out pieces to fill in the Rose Red base layer.  I didn't want to toss them all so I thought I would put a couple to use on a scrapbook page.  After all, they are scraps and what better use are scraps than on a scrapbook page?












I played around with the pieces by cutting them up a bit.















Here is what I ended up with. 
That sweet little bow is from the Love Blossoms embellishment kit, as is the Gold foil heart doily.





















The number 2 is from the Number of Years stamp set.













We also made this card at Stamp Camp!  So pretty!  I love the Blushing Bride glimmer paper!!











Well, that is a lot of fun out of the Bloomin' Love suite!   You can check out all the products in this suite here!
And remember, when you purchase $50 worth of products during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  Sale-A-Bration runs through March 31st! 
Thanks for stopping By!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!