Saturday, January 23, 2016

On Stage Live ~ Coming Soon!

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share something with you that you may not be aware of.  Stampin' Up! has these fun events called On Stage.  They are twice a year, once in the US and once in one of the foreign markets.  This April it is in Utah and if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or become one (hint hint) you can go!  You can earn the cost of admission through sales as I did, or you can pay, as I have in the past.  It is worth it and lots of fun.  We have presentations on new products and get to play with some of them as well.  There is a a fun swag bag that has things in it like a new stamp set and some logo items.  We swap cards with other demos and look at displays of ideas and there is a fun Prize Patrol handing out even more stamps and papers and things!  Lots of fun! 

If you can't go to this one in Utah and wish there was one closer, don't be sad, there will be!  Last November the event was in Brussels, but there were local events held in cities all throughout the USA.  I went to the one in Milwaukee.  They has a jumbo screen that had video of the live event, but we had lots of live presenters as well, and we had the swag bag of gifts and the make 'n takes and the display boards, and it was lots of fun too! and no plane ticket :)  This November the event is in Brisbane, Queensland, a little to far for me :) so I will attend one of the events locally,  The cities for this November have not been announced yet, but will be spread throughout the country in major markets.  live near me? we could car pool!  or meet up at the event.


 Here are some pictures from On Stage last November.  You can see the tote bag, it had a stamp set, a water bottle, a set of Stampin' Up! pens, a planner.  I also won a pack of paper and another stamp set.  Here is my friend Charlotte with her prize from one of the Prize Patrols. 
If you decided to grow your business into more than a hobby you even get invited to a special dinner the night before with more fun freebies and business tips. 
This was one of the Make 'n Takes.  You may recognize it, it was a sneak peek at a new set from the Occasions catalog.  We made 4 different products, all from the new catalog.  And we got the new catalog months before it went live, and were able to purchase from it too!





If you have any questions about On Stage, or about Stampin' Up! and becoming a demonstrator, just let me know.  I am happy to help.  If you have ever thought about it, now is a great time.  You can get $155 worth of products from any current Stampin' Up! catalog, for just $99 and it ships free!!
Click on the Join my team button under my blog header to watch a video and get more information, or contact me.
Thanks for stopping by!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/events/OnStage2016_April/OnStage_email_signature/OnStage16_emailsignature_ENG.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!