Friday, April 8, 2016

Extra Stamp set in My Paper Pumpkin April Kit!

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the FREE stamp set that will be included in the April My Paper Pumpkin kit!   This is in ADDITION to the stamp set that will come as part of the kit, so that's two stamp sets!  Stampin' Up! is celebrating selling ONE MILLION kits! I have really been loving the stamp sets in the Paper Pumpkin kits, especially all the sentiments.  They really add to your stamp collection by adding more selection and versatility.  Recently we got a Graduation stamp, a category I was lacking. Check out these videos to see some recent kits.

and this thank you video from our CEO Sara Douglas
contact me with any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!