Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Gift Bag Die

Have you ever used the Gift Bag Dies?  They are really fun and to make!  And, what you may not know is that they are sized to fit into an envelope!  So you can use it as a gift bag filled with treats, or as a fun version of a card.
Back in early April I needed to make some projects using the current In-Color collection and some carry over products to use for a Stampin' Up! display.  I needed to make 20 projects and I made many more so that I could choose which ones to bring.  I ended up not using these gift bags for the display and then forgot to show them on my blog. I was putting some to use this week, one for a grad gift (the stars) and one for a teacher (the flowers) and so I thought I better blog them before they all get sent away!




I used stamps and dies that were meant to go together with the gift bag dies.  The stamp set is called You're So Sweet and I love the Heart and star!! So fun. 










 See the Black twine on the Just for you and the Mint twine on the mint bag?  Those are both from the black and mint twisted twine that I separated into two separate colors. This was a good way to use this twine and make it a little thinner to use as an accent.


The little flowers are from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and is being discontinued!! (insert sad face)  I use this little flower all the time.  If you think you may want this punch pack, grab it fast, it is on a 'While Supplies Last' list!!

















As I mentioned, the gift bags can fit into an envelope.  I dressed the envelope up a bit by tracing the flap onto some designer series paper.


I cut the traced piece out and glue it to the envelope.







i only added glue to the edges of the flap so that it would not add too much bulk and so that the edges would not get caught in the mail processing machines.






I made a card insert for the gift bags and added my notes and a gift card. 









Right now you can get the gift bag die set and the stamp set as a bundle!  Bundles let you save 15% !!  When the new catalog comes out these items will be in it, but they will be separate items, so now is a great time to grab it!
The dies come with the heart and star, the washi tape piece, the little cut out strips (one is a hear, one a star and one circles) and the bow, as well as enjoy and for you.  Great for use on other cards and scrapbook pages!!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!