Saturday, September 10, 2016

Fall Treats!


Hi everyone!  I wanted to be sure to show you these really cute Fall Treat bags because I made them with a past Paper Pumpkin kit! Did you know that Paper Pumpkin Subscribers get to purchase past refill kits and sometimes even full kits from previous months, while supplies last?  I have noticed that Stampin' Up! tends to make extras of the Holiday kits and so I stocked up on last years fall kit, that came out last September.  I just love this little fall treat holder.
I was going to use it just as shown in the kit, but then I thought of this cute scarecrow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set and decided to use him instead!
 I stamped the scarecrow onto Crumb Cake cardstock and colored him with my markers.  Fun and Fast! Perfect when you are making a lot.
If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can get past kits in the Online store, just click on the Paper Pumpkin tab, you will see this full kit or refill only are still available as of now, but act quickly as I am sure that this fun fall treat bag will go now that fall is upon us!  If you are not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, contact me to get the kit.  bethrush@issinternet.com  You can see photos below of what you'll get.








The refill kit includes everything except the stamps.  You get enough supplies for 8 bags for $8!! A dollar a bag, can't go wrong.









I used a bone folder to curl the ends of the fringes.












 I found these fun fall Snickers candies at Target yesterday.















If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber but want a kit, contact me for how to get one. 
But act quickly, they are 'while supplies last'








Thanks for stopping by!!
Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!