Monday, September 26, 2016

Halloween Treats brought to you by Paper Pumpkin

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share what the September Paper Pumpkin kit was!  You get 16 of these fun Halloween Test tubes to pass out to your favorite trick or treaters!  The kit also came with a fun Halloween themed stamp set.  Extra kit refills are available for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers, and I can help you get one! Just contact me if you would like one!  Refills are $8 and do not include the stamp set, full kits are $17.00 and do include the stamp set and an Old Olive stamp set.
Check out the photos below to see what you can make.


 The pumpkins were made with the stamp set included with the full kit.
 Sunflowers are also made with the full kit stamp.



Here is what the refill kit comes with.















Right now, through Oct 10th, subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and pay for your first month, and get your second month FREE! You can choose to cancel your subscription after that, but I think you will want to keep it going!   In the past, the November kit has had a Christmas theme to it!
Contact me with any questions, or click the link on the right to join Paper Pumpkin today!! Put the code BOGO in promo space to get the buy one get one deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!