Friday, September 2, 2016

Holiday Mason Jars!

A Week or so back I showed you a lot of projects using mason jars and I wanted to be sure to show you that if you purchased the mason jar set "Jar of Love" you are going to be happy to see more things to use with your jars for the upcoming Halloween and Christmas seasons.  I loved these spooky eyes and used them first.  I watercolored with Old Olive ink to make monsterish jar of spookiness.  The Web is from the new Ghoulish Grunge set, another must have.











 The Labeler Alphabet stamp set allows you to spell out anything you want to make the cards your way!













                     *******EDITED TO ADD UPDATED PRODUCTS FOR 2017**********

Since this original video came out I get a lot of people asking about the Stamp set that has since discontinued.  I redid the card with new products for 2017 for those trying to recreate it. You can see the projects on this blog post, and check out the new video here.



*********************************************************************************




Christmas is my favorite card making season and Mason jars are perfect for Christmas!  Think of all the things you can give in a cute jar with a sweet bow tied on top!  And there are many crafts to make with mason jars as well!  Check out this cute shaker card with a little snowman inside! Love it! and the mica flakes (new in the Holiday Catalog) are perfect for this seasonal shaker!














The dies that cut out the Halloween stamp set 'Jar of haunts' and the Christmas stamp set 'Jar of Cheer' both use the same dies that cut out the non-holiday set 'Jar of Love'!  I love that Stampin' Up! released more stamps to work with the dies that I already have!!   If you passed on the jars in the main catalog, you may want to add them to your list!  So many possibilities with this group of products!  Check out this how to video for the Snowman Snow Globe Shaker card!






Since the new Holiday catalog has started I feel that I need to point out that if you have a big wish list, becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is a great way to get all the items you want while saving some money!  You can be any type of demonstrator you want to be.  Be your only customer, that's OK! I was my only customer for years!! Sell to a small group of friends and family~ that was me for a while too!  I kept it simple at first!  Or, maybe decide to make some money and do workshops or Stamp Camps or craft fairs of online blog sales!  You can do that too!  Do it your way and get the fun products you love! Contact me with any questions.  I am happy to help. I have a few demonstrators in Indiana and Illinois, but you can be from anywhere since email, Skype and Facebook make us all neighbors!  Contact me today!!


Product List










4 comments:

  1. I would love to know how you made thechristmas shaker card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Jan,
      I posted a how to video and added it to this blog post. You can check it out here or at my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b2p7pAIBRA

      Delete
  2. Love these cards! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Beth! It's fast and easy (I teach Seniors) and has the Wow factor. Thanks for sharing and the video is great.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!