Monday, October 10, 2016

Last Day to sign up for the Paper Pumpkin BOGO

Hi Everyone! Today is the last day to sign up for the Paper Pumpkin BOGO!  Get your second month Free when you sign up.  You can cancel at any time.  Did you know that there is a Pinterest page for Paper Pumpkin?  It shows you other ways to use your kit, as well as more projects that people have made with the monthly stamp set.  You can check out the Official Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page here. https://www.pinterest.com/paperpumpkin/
There is also a Fan page on Facebook under Paper Pumpkin Fan Club. 
You can click here to sign up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!