Friday, November 11, 2016

My On Stage Display Samples ~ Iconic Occasions

Hi everyone!  I meant to have some Christmas projects to post for you but I am feeling a bit under the weather this week.  I decided that rather than post nothing, I will post my display samples, starting today with the samples I made with the soon to be released Iconic Occasions stamp set.
The Iconic Occasions stamp set is a hostess set, which means it needs to be earned rather than just bought. It is a large set, 22 stamps, half words and half images.

I started with the baby images in pink and blue.  I used the welcome baby sentiment in more of a background way by stamping it over and over again across the card front.

I love the ruched ribbon so I used the Flirty Flamingo and Dapper Denim for my blue and pink.






I punched a circle out of the card front, then used that circle for the image. I receded the circle image by popping up the rest of the card front with dimentionals.




















For this card I used a variety of sentiments that all said the same~ish thing.  I stamped them onto strips of paper and cut them out with the Classic Label punch.  I punched a hole in one side and used some linen thread to tie all but one together.  I picked one of the sentiments to add to the bottom near the hearts.
Once again the main image is recessed and the card front pushed up a bit with dimensionals.








For this last card, instead of stamping the words randomly, I stamped the image randomly. 










The Iconic Occasions stamp set will be available on January 4th when the new spring catalog goes live.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!