Saturday, November 19, 2016

Online Extravaganza!!


Hi Everyone!  The Online Extravaganza starts on Monday!!!!   I thought I would post the details so that you can make a plan.  There are selected items on sale only the first day!  I have to say that I love the gift bag punch board, the Ornaments bundle and the metallic enamel shapes.  I have all of these already, of course I do, but I am going to pick up more of the enamel shapes!  Love.   There are also a selection of products that are only available on the last day.  Again I have them all! Really?! It's true, I have a problem :)   But I get a sale price everyday so I guess that makes up for it :)
There are also a LOT of great things that will be on sale all week.  You can get the full details here.  Several of these items are from the Holiday catalog and will be retiring when the catalog ends, which means that they are While Supplies Last.  Here I recommend the Pine Bough Textured Embossing Folder, the Fancy Frost specialty paper, and there are so many stamp sets!  To view the complete list click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!