Saturday, December 10, 2016

Grinch Punch Art

Hi everyone.  Today I thought I would share some punch art of a Grinch.  I revised an old post to make the Grinch using current products.  Here is my original post from 2012.  I get a lot of questions on how to make that Grinch, but it used a lot of retired products since the post was so old.  I looked through my punches and remade the Grinch using current products.  Now when I say current, I mean that as of today.  The Jolly Hat Builder Punch is retiring!!!  That is such a great punch that I can't believe that it is not staying around, but I am glad that I have it and I really think you should pick one up while you can!  And, it's on sale!!  Another thing that is retiring and on sale is the Naughty or Nice stamp! It is from a set called Greetings from Santa.   Check out all the Year End Close Outs here! 

Here is a how to video. 






The Grinch's head is made from the Acorn Punch.  The nose is a foot from the Owl Builder Punch, as are his yellow eyes.  The eyebrows are from the Sprinkles confetti punch.  The Hat is the Jolly Hat Builder punch.

I use Old Olive for his head, So Saffon for his eyes, and Early Espresso for his eyebrows.  The hat is Cherry Cobbler with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.


 I hope you like this silly little Grinch.  You can use it on tags or cards, scrapbook pages or treat bags! Fun!






Product List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!