Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lift Me Up! Getting back to scrapbooking

Hi everyone!  Today I thought I would share a recent Scrapbook page.  I have recently gotten back into using my Stampin' Up! projects for scrapbooking. It seems that I haven't made many pages now that Stampin' Up! no longer sells the digital program.  Back when I started with Stampin' Up! I was mainly a scrapbooker.  I wanted to document the year of my son's life  that my husband was going to miss while he was stationed up Iraq.  My son was turning 3 and that is a pretty cute year with lots of firsts and adventures.  I kept that going for a few years and got into card making as well.  Then when Stampin' Up! introduced their digital scrapbook program, I went all in and made a lot of pages that way.   I will admit, I still use that program and will continue to do so, but with some of my older photos that are printed out (pre-digital camera) I am going back to making some traditional pages!  I have teamed up with some other Stampin' Up! demonstrators to host a Facebook group called 'Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Global'.  We have demonstrators from all around the globe and we are sharing pages using Stampin' Up! products!  This page is not just for demonstrators.  It is for anyone who is interested in scrapbooking.  You can join our page, and I hope you will!  Here is a link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1204438373008307/  It is a closed group, but ask to join and I will approve you.  Today's page is for a challenge where we were to make a page about ourselves. I used this photo from the April Stampin' Up! OnStage event.  I used the new Lift Me Up! bundle and the new Sale-a-Bration paper. 

I love this new hot air balloon!  The whole set is great and the dies are amazing.  You get three sizes of hot air balloons, clouds and extra pieces to use as the background for the largest balloon, so that you can use multiple colors on it, so fun.
And, during Sale-a-Bration, if you purchase the Lift Me Up bundle for $53.00, you get the paper pack FREE!


Sale-a-Bration items are only available for a limited time, so act quickly.  Contact me with any questions you may have, I am happy to help! Product List







































1 comment:

  1. Great page, Beth! Your kids will love seeing a scrapbook page of their mom in years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!