Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Grateful Bunch Flip Flap card

Hi everyone! I made another version of ,my Flip Flap card for a swap recently and so I thought I would show it to you here. 
This time I used the Grateful Bunch Stamp set.  I like it for this type of card because the sentiments work nicely for a design with an inside and an outside. 














Here is the inside of the flap.
















Here is the very inside, where you can write your greeting.
















You can see it in action here...
 


 And I made a video a few weeks ago that gives step by step instructions.
You can see that video here. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!