Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A Sweet Scrapbook page

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a scapbook page that I made this week.  I am using the Cool Treats stamp set and the Frozen Treats framelit dies! These are so cute and I am super happy that they will be carrying over into the next catalog.  These fun ice cream images are perfect for some summer fun!
These are photos of  my sister spoiling my little David, who is now a very tall David! 15 Years old!








I love the dies that go with this suite. How perfect is this  melting Popsicle? 
I added some sponging and a slight shadow of Wink of Stella, which isn't showing up in the photos but looks great in person.










The Large Letter Dies are great for titles and I would recommend them for any scrapbooker!















Did you notice that the sentiments in the Suite Sentiments stamp set have the same font as other sets in the catalog? They are meant to work along side other stamps sets to give you even greater options!




When a stamp set and die are introduced in a catalog, they are often bundles at a discount of 10% off.  But, when they are carrying into the next catalog, they are no longer bundled at a discount, so I encourage you to grab this bundle now! It is so much fun and you will get a lot of use out of it this summer!




Check out the video I made with this suite last month for some cute card ideas.


Supply list below.  Want the BEST DEAL? Buy it from yourself at a discount!! Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to get the best deals on all the fun stamping supplies you want! Click my Join tab under the blog header to learn more  about our no obligation demonstrator starter kits and start the fun today! 






Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!