Friday, May 26, 2017

Fidget Spinner Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone!  I have a quick post and video to share that is only going to appeal to a limited audience.  If you have an elementary or middle school kid, you know what a Fidget Spinner is.  They are all over and my kids have them, as it seems all kids do. I see kids with them at restaurants and my friends who are teachers tell me that they have to confiscate them from kids several times a day.  So, even though I am not a fan, the kids are, so this card is for them :)   My youngest son and daughter both have birthday parties coming up, so I thought these would be fun to make.  I saw one on YouTube by a person named Maymay, and made my own version using Stampin' Up! products.
I used the Number of Years stamp set, such a great set, and the Party Animal designer series paper for my card.  I have a template here if you want to trace it. 



 Head over to the my online store to check out all the great deals on retiring products right now.  There are so many great deals !!!


1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!