Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Birthday Memories Z-Fold card

Hi Everyone!  Today I want to share this fun Z-Fold card that I saw on the display boards at the Minneapolis OnStage event in April.I thought it was so cute and made one as soon as I got home and realized that I didn't have a photo of it.  The paper is the star on this card, the only stamping is the "it's your big day!" on the pennant.







The card stands up and will make any kid smile when they open it.













There is a lot of fussy cutting to be done, but it is worth the effort in the end.  Luckily there are dies to cut out a few of the pieces.














I made a quick how to video with measurements.  I hope you like it!



  Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!