Monday, June 5, 2017

Paper Pumpkin on sale

Hi everyone!  There are 5 more days to get 25% off your first three months of Paper Pumpkin!! 
Paper Pumpkin is a fun kit in the mail subscription that delivers a cut project, plus everything needed to make it, each month.  You will get an exclusive stamp set and an ink spot each month that you can continue to use long after your kit is used.  Start your subscription my June 10th to get 25 % off your first three months.  Then you can decide if you want to keep  the fun coming, or cancel your subscription.  There is a Paper Pumpkin fan page on Facebook where people share alternate ways they are using the kit, plus what they are making with the stamp set and other projects.  There is also a Pinterest page to inspire you.   Check out this link to see what others are making.  And click here or the Paper Pumpkin button on the right side of my blog to start your subscription today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!