Monday, October 9, 2017

Apple Cider Packet

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a fun treat holder that is great to give a co-worker, teacher, or anyone who you want to give a little hug to.  I often give treats like this to the crossing guard who stands at the corner by the school on sunny days and cold ones. 
This project used the Mini Treat bag dies, great for just about any occasion, as well as the Coffee Cup dies and the Merry Cafe stamp set.  I just adore this stamp set!!  I love all things coffee and fall, the perfect combination.












Close up of the cup of cider.  I made a cup wrapper to look knit because the Junior High sells these at the coffee shop in town and they are very cute.  To make the cardstock look knit I used the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Love that!












Here is a quick video to show how it all comes together.


 Here are some images from the Stampin' Up! catalogs. I just love this whole collection! Don't you?



 Need some supplies?  Oh, how I would appreciate your business!  I am so happy to help you with all your creative needs--and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers-- I have a fantastic Frequent Buyer Rewards program that rewards you with FREE STAMPS. Click the Frequent Buyer Rewards tab under the blog header to print out my tracking sheet. You can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below.  If you order is over $150 you'll still get my perks PLUS Stampin Rewards from Stampin Up!   Questions? feel free to drop me a line at bethrush@issinternet.com

 Supply list: 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!