Friday, October 20, 2017

Basket of Wishes meets Stampin' Blends

Hi Everyone!  I made this card a few weeks back for my Card Buffet and I had a few 'kits' left over, so I thought I would remake them with the new Stampin' Blends this time. I just love the way the basket looks.  I think that to variety of tones in the colors is just amazing and the markers are so easy to use.
Here is the original card.  For these I used the Watercolor Pencils. Both great coloring mediums.  I am glad that there are so many options and that they come in Stampin' Up! exclusive colors.

















                    I made a quick video for those who like to see how it's made step by step!
Thanks so mush for stopping by today.  I am happy to announce that the Stampin' Blends are going to be available on November 1st!!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help?
Supply List
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!