Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Last Day to sign up!

 Today is the last day to sign up for this months Paper Pumpkin kit. We are told that it is made for the Holiday Season and will coordinate with the November kit as well for a bigger punch of Holiday, but you will not need both to enjoy them individually. There has been a lot of buzz around this kit, so if you haven't subscribed in a while, now might be a great time. You can get a one month, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription or you can get a monthly subscription that goes until you cancel it. For the set months, go to my online store to purchase https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
or to sign up for the monthly till you cancel, click here: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=95176
Contact me with any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!