Thursday, October 5, 2017

Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper

Hi Everyone. Today I thought I would share a fun Scrapbook page made with the Painted Autumn designer series paper.  This is such beautiful paper and it was perfect for my Halloween picture. 















The paper has 12 beautiful patterns and, it's part of the Buy 3 get 1 free designer series paper sale.


















As you can see I cut apart the pumpkin paper unto single images.  I even used the pumpkins that were only parts because they were on the edges.  When I layered them together you can't tell that it was only a half pumpkin.


 I added copper accents by swiping the Versa Mark pad over the paper and embossing the swipe with Copper embossing powder.






You can check out all the great papers on sale here.



















Supply List:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!