Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Going Fast

Hi Everyone! WOW!! That Curvy Keepsake Die sold out fast! I thought I would highlight some other dies that are still available.

 Pyramid pals is a really cute box that has various shapes for eyes or ears.  Make an elephant with the big flappy ears and trunk die, or a fog, see the cute piggy?  or the adorable Christmas boxes.  Use your imagination to create your own animals too!


 The Cutie Pie die is a fun one too.  I love the version with the candle light and the fun Christmas ones, but this die is great year round.
 Of course stars are always great for Christmas or any time of year.

 Valentine's day is just around the corner!

 Peace, Jolly and Merry, great for cards and scrapbook pages.
 So pretty for cards and scrapbook pages as well.


 Perfect for Valentine's Day and Christmas.
















Very pretty paper 24 sheets for $5.20.  This is thinner paper, perfect for lots of projects and you get 24 sheets instead of 12.
 These are while supplies last, so act quickly.   Click here to get to the Clearance Rack...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!