Monday, December 18, 2017

New Items on the Clearance Rack!! Hurry!

Hi Everyone! There have been items added to the Clearance Rack today!  YIPPEE!   Head on over to check it out. Things I think you should grab if you don't have them...
 Curvy Keepsake die.  This die makes adorable treat holders and I highly recommend it if you don't already have it.

Look at this cuteness from my Pinterest board. I have pinned a ton of adorableness with this die. Here is a link to my board to see more...
 https://www.pinterest.com/bethrush1/curvy-keepsake-die-boxes/




Peace, Jolly and Merry dies.  Great for cards and scrapbook pages.















 Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
 So pretty you don't need the stamps!  these are lovely dies!
 Perfect for Christmas and Valentine's Day!!
I love these bags. I love the shape and size! You get 10 bags for $2.40.
















There is so much more and they are going fast!  There were several paper packs I was looking at and was going to tell  you about, but they are already gone.  Click here to shop! https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100&dbswdemoid=0095176

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!