Sunday, January 7, 2018

Brusho Crystal Colour

Hi Everyone! Today I want to introduce you to Brusho Crystal Colour.  Brusho is not a new product, but it is new to Stampin' Up! and it is really fun to use. 
The color is in Powder form, very fine like powdered sugar.  You can use it a few different ways but in essence you add water to get the color onto your projects.   One way to add water is with Aqua Painters.  You can wet down your watercolor paper or Shimmery white cardstock with an Aqua Painter, shake the Brusho over the wet area, and watch the color spread.  Another way is to sprinkle the powder onto the project and then spray with water.  That is how I did my sample here.
I think it's best to show you this project with a video rather than words and so I made a video.  It is a little longer than I would have liked it to be, but there was just a lot to show :)


I hope you will give Brusho a try. I plan to use it quite a  bit! I will share other ways to use it in the weeks to come.
Don't forget...
Sale-a-Bration is going on now! With every $50 you spend you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product.  My card above uses the Celebrate You dies, one of the Sale-a-Bration options.
  Product List


1 comment:

  1. Excellent video on how to use the Brusho Crystals!! Great ideas of your cards. Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!