Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Enjoy Life!

I thought I would share what has been keeping me busy this week. The other room moms and I are putting together an end of the year party for the 5th graders.  Since it is their last year at the school and they will be moving on to Middle School, the school lets the 5th graders have a big party at a nearby park with fun and games and ice cream. We also put together a little summer themed gift bag for each of the kids, 78 in all, 
I was in charge of decorating the bags.  One of the items in the bag is a bike lock so they can ride around town and meet up with friends, and keep the bikes from getting taken. I thought of this new stamp set called Enjoy Life because of the bike image, but it is a great stamp set for a whole bunch of reasons and I know I will get a lot of use out of it.  The set was designed with one of last years Million Dollar Sales Achievers, Connie Fitzgerald. She designed it with her children in mind. The sentiments are great words to live by and the images are amazing.  You can do a lot of fun techniques with the silhouette images in this set.  It will be available starting June 1st when the catalog goes live at noon (MT). 

I stamped the image in Black Stazon ink, then used an Aqua Painter to apply the ink, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point.  The papers I used here are old retired papers. Since I had to make 78 (I rounded up to 80 to be safe),  I used lunch bags, but I think they look sweet all dresses up and lunch bags remind the kids of school anyway, so it was a win win!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!