Monday, May 21, 2018

Number of Years stamp set and Large Number dies

Today I had a customer contact me about the Number of Years stamp set and matching Large Letter framelit dies.  Did you know they are retiring?  I did, but I wanted to point them out because they are truly fantastic and perfect for both scrapbooking and card making! I am so glad she reminded me about them so I could remind you about them!   They pair perfectly with the Large Letter frameltis, and make fun eclipse technique cards for birthdays and Graduations too!  They are currently on a "While supplies last" status, so don't delay, get them while you can.

My favorite stamp in the set is the "again" as in look who's turning 29 "again"!  Too funny.  I can't pull off the 29 again but maybe I can turn 39 again a few more times?
I found a few older projects that I made with them.  I know I made many more, but I don't think I still have photos.




  Hurry before they are gone. and check out the rest of the great retiring products!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!